Where to get ORIN NX in NL
# │forum
b
Does anybody know where I would be able to get a ORIN NX 16GB 100 TOPS wih heatsink in either Netherlands or EU? Hope some can share some links with me.
d
b
Thank you, and is that the official heatsink or fo I need that thermal pad solution you put in the other thread?
d
This is the official one. Actually, my Orin NX-es and heatsinks come from this place
b
Perfect, so just pop on the heatsink or additional things like pads/ thermal paste are required. I do not fully know the NX, going to order some additional rk1 16gb and a nx today, and just turn my 2.4 board in a second server while waiting for the 32GB. I would like to know, you only put thermal paste on the big chip in the center of the nx or also on the 2 black squares left and right of the chip. Anything you can share is welcome
Do also need that extension cable for the heatsink? That they show on the shop?
d
The heatsink comes with the thermal paste pre-applied. You need nothing more than a screwdriver. You only need it in the middle (for the SoC).
You should have 4 extension cables with your board
Check the box
You'll need them
b
I mean when buying the NX
d
I'm not sure which cables do you mean. Can you link them?
Ok, check your box 🙂
b
Nice
Got it, I just order one with the NX just to be sure. This will help me. Will order RK1-16 within the next few hours and hope I will be able to get them soon
Even while RK1-32 is delayed, I just see the positive of it. It means I will have to build 2 servers instead of 1 🤣
YOu should have this in the TPi2 box
b
Yes I have those
d
So this is all you need
Hahaha 😄 If everyone was this positive as you are
b
Thanks, "Always look on the bright side of life", to give you some background, I'm a "Medical Solutions Architect", I build cloud stuff as a profession, especially for the Medical field. The delay of chips and the global supply chain is something I learned to live with. I will post it also in the "General Chat", it is just an opportunity to build more servers.
a
I recently found these after painfully soldering my own. Not at all good at wire to wire soldering so was very happy I didn’t need to do it again…