How can I add add-ons to my Kickstarter order?
# │forum
n
This functionality will be implemented on turingpi.com in the beginning of November. You will receive a message on Kickstarter when ready. All Kickstarter orders will be imported on our website. You will be able to edit this order and add necessary addons. ⚠️ Please do not create new orders for add-ons now to avoid mess and additional shipping fees.
p
Will there be offering for pi cm4 ?
n
If we confirm stock, you will be able to order. If not, you can subscribe to a waitlist
n
I am unable to see my pledge / order in the turingpi.com site; how do I go about reconciling this?
z
Amazing! Watched a geerlingguy video recently about the SOA of CM4 shortages, with the explanation of OEM's being prioritised order wise. So if you guys are requesting stock instead of individuals it sounds promising 🤩 Though I was thinking about going the Jetson route if their stock is abit better
n
This functionality will be implemented on turingpi.com in the beginning of November. You will receive a message on Kickstarter when ready. All Kickstarter orders will be imported on our website. You will be able to edit this order and add necessary addons. ⚠️ Please do not create new orders for add-ons now to avoid mess and additional shipping fees.
d
Was this message sent? I checked my Kickstarter folder but do not see it. I checked turingpi.com, but I do not know my login credentials. I tried "Forgot password" option, but it did not recognize my e-mail. Could someone please verify? Thanks.
n
not yet
d
Thanks for the confirmation nsky. Will keep a look out for it in the near future then.
a
Any updates on this?
d
Hi foks. The last update said we'd be able to update our shipping in early November. I'm moving next month and need to change my shipping address. Do we have a way to update our order at this time? I didn't see anything about that in this latest update.
p
@dragoonsmurf Hi, in early December you will receive a backer survey on kickstarter messages and email, then you can update your shipping address and add available add-ons. If you ordered through the website please contact the Turing Pi support team.
d
Thanks @paula_0226 . as long as I can get it updated before it ships, we should be good.
a
I created new account on turingpi.com with the same email but my order is not getting updated.
e
If you are not part of the first 250 backers, you order is currently not linked as far as I know.
d
Find your backer number and keep a look at #754950670175436845 where the backer number ranges are being posted (it's only 1-250 so far, like Echelon already mentioned)