Tracking number not working
# │forum
c
Looks like there is some problem with my tracking number. Or it's okay and it'll update soon?
d
The boards are being sent still, but also the tracking information is not always up to date on the site. But if you share your order number, @paula_0226 should be able to check it for you.
c
Copy that, I sent number via PM
k
@Cypher The tracking on the website is not very reliable, grab the tracking number and do either of those: 1. (easy mode) put it into 17track.net 2. (hard mode but updates even more often) put it into https://www.sfcservice.com/track/track/advanced-track, click Track, ignore the results it spits out (it gives results about some random package from 2022), enter the huge text box that says
Array
, delete the text
Array
, instead put in your tracking number again, click Track again, should get results now
d
I would say the same, but their problem is... lack of the tracking number 🙂
k
Oh? But if it shows the SFC box? There should be the number just above it, right? Like so?
(Intentional bad crop 'cause can't blur right now)
At least I understood the original message as "tracking number shown but not showing updates", sorry if misunderstood 🤭
d
Maybe I misunderstood then
c
Thanks! I got some info
Not much, but they say "Your package is waiting to be picked up by the carrier." 2023-04-08 10:00 SISTEMA INFORMATICO, PENDIENTE DE ENTRADA EN RED
Looks like it's in Portugal now
k
Oh nice, congrats! Hopefully it’s nearby already 🥳 Once it departs China, can track it with local carrier (faster, more accurate updates) provided that the tracking number doesn’t change (not sure about this part)
j
I can confirm the tracking is totally unreliable... I was waiting for 2 parcels (one with the board and one with the power supply) and both were shipped a couple of days apart. So, according to the tracking page, the former is still in transit somewhere at the arrival airport and there's no conclusive information at all about the latter but, guess what... Both were in my mailbox yesterday evening when I got home 🤣 Got to believe in magic then 🧑‍🎄
c
I got my package today!
Thanks TuringPi folks