Documentation Pre-release
# │forum
b
It would be nice to have access to some TP2 documentation to do some proofreading. They don't have to be finished, complete or fact-checked, would just be nice to get a head start at getting to grips with some of the functionality. Note: I'm aware they aren't released, but looking at if we can get something like
alpha-docs.turingpi.com
setup? CC @nsky
z
Whatcha thinking for doc provider? https://readthedocs.org/ ?
b
I’m not writing them lol, from what I’ve seen around the server they exist but just aren’t finalised. The team currently use Gitbook so I imagine V2 will be the same.
d
Any ETA on the documentation after all you won't be depending on parts for it?
n
The documentation will be released closer to the shipping date.
w
Any update on that doc release yet now the first fulfilment surveys have gone out? It'd be nice to be able to be able to do some more detailed planning ahead of the board deliveries. eg: * is the fan header full PWM and operational now (it wasn't in the geerling video), * what is exposed on the I/O shield?because the pic on the website doesn't seem to align with the pic of the TPi2
n
We will definitely post an announcement when the docs are ready
r
agree. Would be nice to have something to help start planning the full build out.
n
yes I agree, would be nice to get some docs!
n
It would definitely be nice to have the docs.... Has anyone received a unit yet?
r
Hi, do we have any documentation for the pico PSU.
I just received my turingpi.com id so should be in the next wave but no CM4s or RK1s available so its going to be an expensive paperweight for a while
d
What would you like to know about it?
Well, my board is on the way to me and I have no modules too 😄 Like many people probably
r
What do i connect to it, the phot shows a molex and a two pin, there is also a powersupply with a barrel plug on the website so not sure what is the best way to connect to AC. I do have a spare atx PSU so should i cancel the pico and connect that directly instead ?
d
Pico PSU has a barrel plug connector - mentioned 2.5/5.5

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/754950670175436848/1057404242463301632/image0.jpg

r
ok the site doesn't show that, thanks
d
Yeah, the photo should get updated
r
so i would be best getting the brick with it then ?
d
But the description says about the barrel plug
I mean the one on the Turing pi website is validated with the Pico PSU, bur really any 2.5/5.5 with enough power will do
r
"The Pico DC PSU is a compact and efficient DC-DC converter that plugs directly into the motherboard's ATX connector." <- this is all there is on turingpi.com cart checkout
d
Specification: