Turing Pi shop shipping countries
# │forum
w
I asked previously and got answer that in Scandinavian countries shipping is difficult, since why there's no option for those countries in web shop delivery address section. I'd love to upgrade to Turing RK1 later, when it comes available. And most likely to purchase another Turing Pi 2 along with it. I decided to create a thread for this, that other people can voice their missing countries that where they want their orders to be shipped if possible.
s
Hi Turing community, Could you please add Kazakhstan as well?
p
Hi Turing community, Could you please add Romania as well?
i am unable to buy and deliver to Romania from your portal; thanks
n
We will add more countries soon
k
Please also New Zealand, when you add more.
p
thanks; please let me know;
a
Please add India
v
Add Croatia
p
why are the delivery dates at the end of the checkout estimated for End of January 2023 ? thanks
i have noticed we need to wait for 2-3 month for actual delivery .... thanks
u
Please add Luxembourg, it's small I know but I would also like to buy or add modules to the waiting list 🙂
t
Please add India
p
We planning to produce all the clusters in December - early January, so that’s why estimated delivery date is the end of January. More details in our updates. https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/turingpi/turing-pi-cluster-board/posts/3672048
n
Added many countries
@here
w
thanks, my country is at least listed now!
c
what about Spain?
n
listed
p
hi @nsky @paula_0226 : is there any channel regarding Orders ? thanks ... i purchased some products and would like to know what order status = Processing means ... it has been there for over 1 Month ;
d
p
ah perfect
If it is "Processing", it means your order has been completed successfully.
d
Due to many factors, not all of the boards are in the Turing Pi's warehouse yet. About 1000 of the boards has been shipped, teh rest is to be shipped soon
I'm also waiting for mine 🙂
p
thanks
got it ; thanks
d
It means it's being processed on the Turing Pi side and will turn into Shipped once it's shipped
p
much appreciated for the reply ; cheers
d
Cheers 🙂
i
Hi all, So excited I got an delivery date ``Order estimated delivery between Jan 27th - Feb 3rd`
p
my Order estimated delivery date Jan 20th
@DhanOS (Daniel Kukiela) it;s still in processing state and passed the estimated delivery ;
d
Yeah, deliveries are temporarily held due to the Chinese New Year. Should be resumed at 25th or so
p
got it ; thanks