CM4 Questions
# │forum
b
I have a few questions about when getting ready to ship the Turning Pi and possible CM4 availability. This is all based on the possibility we do get stock. - Will they be at MSRP? - Will there be limits on purchase quantity? Will we be able to purchase 4 etc.? - Will KS backers get access to the stock earlier than someone who just purchases it off of the website?
n
We will have more details about cm4 stock in the coming weeks. We have a meeting with the RPI this Thursday. Will see how it goes.
b
Awesome - thanks for the update
w
So, following the meeting and shouting about it in the KS update #9, what was the mood of the response from Raspberry Pi and ARM? Is the possibility of you being able to provision CM4s with TPi2s at fulfilment a real one, or should we keep trying to find whatever modules we can, wherever we can, and just hope to have enough to do something useful with the board when it eventually arrives? Can you give us a (no obligation) ballpark probability number?
n
We will provide update when we have clarity
k
It would be great if you'd be able to offer CM4's in line with Kickstarter orders. Limit to the number of CM4 adapter boards that were purchased. Ship in order of backer #.
f
I came here to wonder because I did not receive the backer form to get extras (cm4 and so) but I saw that they were on the website (though out of stock). I'm assuming no one has received the form, so if that's so, are we going to be able to purchase cm4 & turing pi enclosure prior to our orders shipping? Is this information available? Haven't seen anything about that for a while.
p
@fmartingr Hi, you will receive the backer survey in the first half of December. Please wait for it.
f
Thank you for your answer! Wasn't 100% sure 🙂
p
5 days left?