For sale: Turing Pi 2, power, Jetson Nano devkit, ...
# │forum
v
I got a TuringPi2 (was #3000 and something) and a Jetson nano devkit with some clear use cases in mind, and I just do not have the time I need to explore any of this in the detail I'd like to. Included: TuringPi 2 w/Pico Power adapter and PSU 1x CM4 adapter board 1x Jetson Nano Devkit w/32gb SD card 1x 512gb m.2 drive looking to get 400 shipped CONUS, USPS shipped insured/tracked. Will ship elsewhere at actual cost, price assumes paypal friends & family, Goods & Services is fine but I'd be looking for $415 at that point to cover fees etc. Venmo also acceptable but paypal is preferred. Screenshot says
C&K
because I also listed this on the SomethingAwful forums where I am user "Cabbages & Kings", FYI.
u
My wife would kill me for getting another one (I have 2 already). Please update if you sell it off, I may risk death and dismemberment given enough time.
v
will do!
@unamanic not to make your wife SUPER KILL YOU but i am trying to be "offline, except for work" from 5/1 - 7/31 so if you change your mind in that timeframe I would take $350 shipped 🙂
...sold!!!!
d
Well, that was fast
And @unamanic will stay alive
Or... will they? 🙂
v
ALIVE TO DO AMAZING THINGS WITH TWO HOMELABS
maybe by whenever turing3 launches my kids will be more self-managing and i'll have more free time
c
You are one of us.
u
Just a correction here, this will be three... The current setup is 8 8GB CM4s running k3s and a single NUC to run Plex.
s
**__*For sale:*__** Proof that @unamanic spend the cash willingly and knowing his wife will be mad. This unique sale is for a very targetted audience, might be the edge needed for future heated discussions or lawyer's who seek proof that validates reasoning for certain actions. When presented in front of a Jury (which you handpicked to be all wifes with engineers as husbands) with these screenshots they will instantly recognize this and rule in your favor. Proof has been secured already even before this messages. You can own this unique chance in return for a TPI2 board, Incl PICO PSU and at least 1 Jetson node, shipping costs will not be reimbursed.
>=)