TuringPi 2.5 ship date
# │forum
r
I was wondering when will I possibly be getting my turing pi thats been on order for 7 months. I am willing to wait for 2.5 but web site says it would ship sometime in march. Its nearly May
t
Almost immediately after a message suggesting late April or early May, a follow up stated June. It is hard to read those "tea leaves". Maybe pilot samples in April/May with volume production for June delivery. This assumes the boards pass qual testing. If they don't there will be another ~8 week delay.
r
I didnt know that... where did you see that?
t
I'll have to look ... Welp, nsky's message about late April/May seems to have been deleted. Paula was the one that responded (June). That appears to be gone too, but I'll keep searching. Her update was not in a typical place ... I found the thread where Paula states "end of June": https://docs.turingpi.com/discuss/65f1c971228cf800319d1c02
t
Thanks. Yes, that was the place I first saw the "June" update. The changes must be quite complex, plus the board must be compatible with CM4, NVIDIA Jetson Nano (B01) through Orin NX and RK1 SoMs.